Thursday, August 27, 2009

Manos Al Aire (Translation)

Tú, que pierdes el control Hablando en alta voz Hieres mi corazón Yo, tratando de escuchar No me puedo explicar Qué extraña sensación.
You, the one who lose controlSpeaking loudlyYou hurt my heartMe, trying to listenI can't explain myselfWhat a strange feeling
Tú no me quieres entender Y me mandas a callar diciéndome No me debo sorprender Porque así es la realidad De nuestro amor
You don't want to understand me And you order me to shut up telling me I don't have to feel surprised Because this is the reality of our love
[CHORUS]
Y yo No tengo armas para enfrentarte Pongo mis manos, manos al aire Sólo me importa amarte En cuerpo y alma como era ayer
And IDon't have weapons to confront you I put my hands, in the air To love you, that's all that matters In body and soul like it was yesterday
Tú que perdiste el control Te dejaste llevar Por la inseguridad Yo que te he visto crecer Me puedo imaginar Que todo cambiará
You the one lost controlLet yourself goBy the insecurityMe that saw you growI can imagineThat all will change
Hoy aunque todo siga igual Y me mandes a callar diciéndome Que tienes que dominar O será el final Y yo no puedo así
Today even if all is the sameAnd you order me to shut up telling meThat you have to ruleOr it would be the endAnd I can't like this
[CHORUS]
Y yo No tengo armas para enfrentarte Pongo mis manos, manos al aire Sólo me importa amarte En cuerpo y alma como era ayer
And IDon't have weapons to confront you I put my hands, in the air To love you, that's all that matters In body and soul like it was yesterday

1 comment:

  1. thats not all the lyrics to the song and u shouldnt have put the spanish version up too

    ReplyDelete