Saturday, August 8, 2009

Will you EVER decide???


So one of my worst pet peeves is when a person friend, family, boyfriend, parent, sibling, fellow employee, complete stranger anybody cannot make up they damn mind. It is sooo frickin irritating. But the worst one is when a person is indecisive about being in a relationship with me. Like is it that hard just to wait until YOU ready. If you confused id rather you just wait and not say sh*t to me about being in a relationship. Keep your opinions to your damn self. And can i ask a question why would you get mad at a person for questioning being with you when all you do is be indecisive anyway. On one hand you would think id be happy but on the other hand im confused like hell! Jarvis asked me a few days ago to be with him and honestly before i got happy i questioned "Is he ready for this", "how are we gonna make it work", "is he serious", "will he cheat? he told me he would cause hes not ready to commit", "if this is what i want why do i have so many questions?" Finnally i just came out and talked to him because i was confusing myself. Me personally i am ready for a relationship, nothing for me to be indecisive on its what i want. But after the relationships ive been in I know what i want and i know what i don't want. I want a man not some lil boy, a man who wants to make me HAPPY not piss me off every gatdamn day with bullshit. I want someone who gives just as much as he gets and dont try to get over. One that my mom actually likes, one who wants to do sporatic things and dont wanna just stay in the damn house all damn day, one who watches movies with me, one who laughs and doesnt have a dry sense of humor, one who has a damn job and a cah (car), cuz i aint drivin that ass around everydamn where, you can come get me some damn time, and one who can actually can carry on a GOOD and interesting conversation, one who don't walk ahead of me they actually wait and walk with me not ahead like im they damn dog, and for God's sake a faithful one!!! Im not tryna have you date me and the rest of the damn county!! I mean these are not too much to ask, but i have a feelings because men are naturally stupid creatures i will be single for a while =(.

1 comment:

  1. You will find that man soon he probly already waiting for you cause you totatlly deserve one. one thats perfect jus for you. i will be happy when your happy. i can be indecisive but at times but dealing with you i cant help but to be that way cuz one one hand you wanna be with me now. on the other hand ur always thinking bout what happened years ago. and you keep throwing the past in my face everytime we start talkin bout being serious. i dont like that so yes i know what the hell i want right now. i just not the guy who likes being nagged at all the time by you. so change my mind thinking why she keep naggin me. no man likes a nagger unless hes retarded. its nothin i wouldnt do for you if i had to prove to the world how much my heart feels about you. i always loved u and still do. my main thing is that bad as i wanna b with you you make me try to relive the past oh u used to this you used to that. i wont take that. if you want me with all my faults and foolish a man does i will always b here for you Brandy......

    ReplyDelete