Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Movie of the Week!!!!



Monica: One game, one on one.
Quincy: For what?
Monica: Your heart.

Thats my favorite part from one of my favorite movies. I know yall have been waiting ages for my next couple of the week lol but until i fix a few kinks in that segment im starting something new, Movie of the Week! This weeks movie is Love and Basketball, it came out in 2000. If you don't know what it's about it stars Omar Epps as "Quincy" and Sanaa Lathan as "Monica" they grow up next to each other in los angeles and both want to be basketball players, As the two struggle to reach their goals of playing professionally, they must also deal with their emotions for each other. It's an awesome movie, contains one of my FAVORITE songs and is most definitely a tear jerker!

1 comment:

  1. I had to watch that with my friend it was good.. liking the blog check out lifeofthefashionkidjj.blogspot.com thanks

    ReplyDelete