Monday, August 10, 2009

COUPLE OF THE WEEK!!!!!


I am now starting something called "Couple of the week" which is recognizing those special couples who have been together for more than 3 months, and just stand out with the love they share for each other. This will take place every Monday. This weeks choice was extremely tough because there were so many happy couples to choose from and also this is the first couple, but i know i made the right choice. They met working at Mcdonalds in 2005, They started dating January 20th, 2006 and it's been 3 1/2 years now so a well and deserved Congradulations to Sidonia and Damen!!!
TLW-Interview:
1a. Whats the best thing about Damen?
Sidonia said: "The fact that he can make me laugh despite whats going on"
1b.Whats the best thing about Sidonia?
Damen said: "She has my back when it comes down to it, basically it's a fight, we fightin' together"
2a.What's the sweetest thing Damen ever did?
Sidonia said: "He surprised me with a diamond butterfly necklace on our fourth month anniversary."
2b.Whats the sweetest thing Sidonia ever did?
Damen said: "She took me to the Poconos for my birthday."
3a.What makes Damen so different from other guys?
Sidonia said: "He has my back even though I'm crazy!"
3b.What makes Sidonia so different from other girls?
Damen said: "She's mature, and she's well rounded, she's smart, her personality stands out, I can relate to her"
4a.What is yall's song?
Sidonia said: "Mary J. Blige-Be without you"
4b.What is yall's song?
Damen said: "Trey Songz-I don't wanna leave"
5a.What's your ringtone for Damen?
Sidonia said: "Usher-love you gently"
5b. What's your ringtone for Sidonia?
Damen said: "Jagged Edge-let's get married"
6a. What would Damen say your worst characteristic/habit is?
Sidonia said: "My jealousy"
6b. What would Sidonia say your worst characteristic/habit is?
Damen said: "I hold my true feelings like I bite the bullet alot when I should just talk."
7a. What would Damen say your best characteristic/habit is?
Sidonia said: "My booty, naw im playin', I really don't know"
7b.What would Sidonia say your best characteristic/habit is?
Damen said: "I look out for her, like whatever she need I try my hardest to get it"
8a. What is Damen's worst characteristic/habit?
Sidonia said: "He don't like to express his feelings"
8b. What is Sidonia'a worst characteristic/habit?
Damen said: "Her trust issues"
9a. What is Damen's best characteristic/habit?
Sidonia said: "His smile"
9b. What is Sidonia's best characteristic/habit?
Damen said: "Her personality"
10a. What is your first good memory with Damen?
Sidonia said: "On our first date we were walking to 42nd street, well i had on these new shoes and my feet were killing me but i didn't want to tell him. Well he noticed anyway and said lets take a cab"
10b. What is your first good memory with Sidonia?
Damen said: "When we was at fast meal, when we first went out to eat, I asked her could she cook and she said "Naw I can't cook" I respected that she was so honest so fast because most girls be like "hell yea I cook, I'm Betty Crocker!" I was just like wow she's really honest."
11a. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Sidonia said: "Yea I do"
11b. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Damen said: "I do but then I don't, it takes more than just looks to love someone, I believe you talk to someone, then you fall in love".
12a. Do you beleive in TLW?
Sidonia said: "Yes Brandy, I do".
12b. Do you beleive in TLW?
Damen said : "Yes I really do"

2 comments:

  1. how sweet!! i'm glad u started off wit them cuz they are my fav couple too!! i love you Doni and Damen...when yall gettin matchin tattos?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao... This is really Cute Brandy!! Thanks for takin the time out && lettin everybody kno about the love we share, FTL, lmao.. JP.... TLW

    ReplyDelete