Monday, August 3, 2009

I thought this was INTERESTING

Found it @ breezesworld.blogspot.com
Instructions: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 12 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My Life According to COLDPLAY"

Pick Your Artist: Coldplay
Are you a male or female?: Girl =)
Describe yourself: "Easy to Please"
How do you feel:"Lost!"
Describe where you currently live: "In My Place"
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: "Strawberry Swing"
Your favorite form of transportation: "Parachutes"
Your best friend is: "One I Love"
Your favorite color is: "Yellow"
What's the weather like: "Rainy Day"
Favorite time of the day: "Daylight"
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: "Help Is Round the Corner"
What is life to you: "Life Is for Living"
Your relationships: "Twisted Logic"
Your fear: "Death and All His Friends"
What is the best advice you have to give: "Everything's Not Lost"
If you could change your name, you would change it to: "Moses"
Thought for the Day: "Things I Don't Understand"
My soul's present condition: "Bigger Stronger"
My Motto: "Ode to Deodorant"

No comments:

Post a Comment