Monday, July 6, 2009

Missing Puzzle Piece

Okay so every one knows distance puts a STRONG damper on a relationship no matter the situation.....It's just human nature we need some sort of affection and attention when in a relationship or something like it. Too me long distance is if a person is more than 2 states away. I can deal with you being out of state cuz it's called "traveling" but if you are 2 states away or out of the country, Plus if you REALLY TRUELY LOVE someone you should deal with things in order to be with them, to me that's long distance. Distance also puts alot of unecessary problems and drama between two people. I've been dealing with a distance issue with Jarvis every since i met him so i'm pretty much use to it. It sucks f*ckin ass but i can deal with it. Him......not so much. But, I really understand why he feels the way he does. I think maybe i'm more comfortable with it because i have all my family here in VA and all of my friends except one (Kida!!!!) in VA too. Jarvis has friends and family here in VA too but he feels there is more for him in Texas. I really don't have a problem packing up and going to Texas, really I don't, it's just that before i leave i have things to handle in VA just to make sure there's no issue when I get to Texas. I know it's kinda irritating to him. It's irritating to me too, I miss him just as much as he misses me, if not more. But i know one thing Patience is something I have all day, he is very impatient. But arn't somethings REALLY worth waiting for?.....HELL YEA!!!!

1 comment: