Monday, October 19, 2009

Gimmie Gimmie MORE!! Gimmie Gimmie!!!!

So i saw this cartoon and automatically thought of my current situation. Not to mention its hilarious. Hehe. Now im not trying to compare my past with my present, but in my past relationships i have always been in the position to see my boyfriend sort of when ever i want. Especially when i started driving, but even when i wasnt my boyfriends at least did what ever they could to see me. Welllllllllll thats not so much the case with my relationship now. Don't get me wrong my boo really tries to fit me into his schedule, he comes to see me on his days off, and if he's not sleep or at work then where is he??? With me :). And i appriciate every bit of time he does share with me.....But why am i complaining you ask?......I got a man who works hard, not alot of females can say that shit, and i agree BUT.....He works soooo hard that he gets sooooo sleepy i mean this boy sleeps like a pregnant woman! F*ck a nap he makes sure he gets his 8 full hours of Zzzz's!! And I understand that with the kind of work he does trust me when he gets off he is exhausted, and i really do understand but like i feel like i have to beg him to come see me, and that makes me feel akward (turtle) and neglected. I find myself saying "baby puhleeeese come see me alot" and one time on his day off he turned his phone off and just slept all day! I was pissed >:(. But all that aside no matter how many times I curse him out in my mind lol or no matter how many times i get mad at him, I still smile when someone asks about him, and i still call him my baby, even when im cursin him out in my head! I'll be like "uhg!!! he is pissin me off i swear that boy!! How he not gon come see me, oh but he care about me?! Uhg i can't stand my baby sometimes....:::think about it:::damn!! i mean i cant stand that boy!!!"Then i'll laught to myself and say....Brandy you know thats your baby :). On a up side my sister tells me "Brandy when it comes to Leon, your selfish and you can't see it" I mean he does do alot to make me happy.....He comes to see me at work when i ask him to for the most part, id say 85% out of 100% of the time when i ask him he comes to see me, he even got out of bed to bring me some apple jacks to my job :).....hey...i was hungry! lol. So he's really a sweetheart, i dunno maybe i can be a brat at times, but he loves me and deals with it. And im thankful for that, I dont meeeean to be a brat its just that the times im with him are so good i always want to be around him. And sometimes id like for him to call me and want to see me. Sometimes i dont think he misses me very much, but who knows i could just be in "brat mode" or maybe i shoudl just chill out. But i dont think its too much to ask for someones time. You should never be too busy for the one you "love".......

No comments:

Post a Comment