Sunday, November 1, 2009

To Speak or not to Speak???

Hey Blog world! I have a question have you ever been with your boyfriend or girlfriend out in public and some how you come across an old flame??? Or even just a friend of the opposite sex??? Well in your opinion what should you do? I don't know but I was always taught to speak when spoken to or to speak period when i saw someone who knew me or i knew them. Always, thats just how i was taught. But, recently I have kinda realized that theres a different side to speaking to members of the oposite sex when your with your significant other. See this is what happened. I was with my baby :) at walmart :D and we were waiting on my tire to get fixed but the lady with the dirty neck was taking 4 3V3R!!! So me and my baby :) are just waiting, waiting when this guy walks up to me that i use to talk to "O" well the guys says "hey brandy" and rubs my arm i guess kinda like "inapropriately" for my boyfriend to be standing right there. I spoke back because i didnt want to be rude BUT later that night we all went to club Visions and who else did we see but "O", this time he did hug me and my baby's :) face was not so happy, it was kinda like this >:-{ lol but yea so he kinda let it slide but THEN we went to denny's and yall guess who the fack we saw......"O" now trust me i understood his irritation trust me I did but how could it be my fault i wasnt textin the negro to firgure out his every move! I was just tryna chill with my baby :) and my girls :D but we ended up leaving that dennys and going to another dennys alone. I gave u this story because on one hand when ur with your siggie other yes you should put your full focus onto them but how does it make you look as a person if when your alone you speak up and say hi to a person but when your with your boo you act "brand new" and act like you dont know the person??? It's kinda phony to me. *shrugs shoulders*. I mean I would never try to disrespect my boyfriend by speaking to my other male friends but to me i know where my heart is so why not speak to my male friends?? Confusing aint it?

1 comment:

  1. To avoid any awkwardness and arguments: if i see an ex i hit em with a salute and keep it movin!

    ReplyDelete