Monday, December 15, 2008

*....And so it begins, The Movement*


This being my first post im sure your minds are filled with many questions on what this is all about. Well the answer is simple. I, Brandy, am a faithful promoter of TLW. Ask my friends, really i am. TLW can have a variety of meanings, such as waiting til' marriage for sex or waiting for True love period. I am no liar so for me to say i am waiting for marriage until i have sex is a fabrication. I am however waiting until i am completely with all my heart in love before i get married. I have TLW tatooed on me because it means just that much. Their are too many people in this world who are letting the idea of "True Love" fade into a fantasy. It's not, it is a complete reality, you just have to believe strongly in it. I do, i know one day i will have true love and also true happieness. Because i dont deserve anything less. Alot of people im sure expect for love to just fall into you lap in a day....sure you can meet the person in a day.....hell u may even have love at first sight, BUT, it still take time to build. Hence TLW True Love Waits........Join the movement.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, just wanted to let you know I'm lovin the blog! You have a great point of view && I can't wait to read more.

    =]

    ReplyDelete