Thursday, April 1, 2010

Movies Of the Week!!!

Okay so for a while i had "Dear John" in the movie of the week slot and never wrote about it. That was simply because i wanted to wait until i saw the movie to really critique it. Well *drumroll please* bumdadabummmmmm It was EXCELLENT! yall i boooo to the hooed! i went to go see it with my poo Taylor, and from begining to end it had me, it stars the lovely Amanda Seyfreid (mean girls) and the sexy Channing Tatum (Fighting, G.I. Joe) they meet on the beach when Channing Tatum comes home on leave from the army and the love begins to unravel. It send you through soooo many ups and downs. I dont want to reveal too much but lets just say that Taylor said he "refused to cry on the movie" and at they end me and him were trying to confort each other, trust it did not work! lol i cried so hard i had a hand ful of tissues of each eye!. I give it 100 stars! yes!

Soooo TOTALLY moving on to Twilight: New Moon! I bought the movie last week and i am completely hooked! i have seen it like 5 times now, trust me i dont have to explain the story you should ALREADY know! but i was great a wonderful sequel! .........and oh yea in case ur wondering....TEAM EDWARD!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment